Dr. Tyler Hudson, LPC, NCC
Dr. Hudson earned his Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision from The Ohio State University. In addition working in private practice, he is engaged in consulting work with state and private organizations, and frequently writes and speaks on wellness and men’s mental health.
Dr. Hudson is an assistant professor of counseling, an Army veteran, and lives in central Ohio with his wife and three children. His counseling work is under the supervision of Dr. Paul Granello, LPCC-S.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. Counselor Education, The Ohio State University
- M.A. Mental Health Counseling, Trinity International University
- M.A. Theological Studies, Trinity International University
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Certified Wellness Counselor
- National Certified Counselor
- American Counseling Association
- American Men’s Studies Association
- Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- Ohio Counseling Association
- Society for the Psychological Study of Men and Masculinity